Whether investor, owner or occupier, integrating sustainability into your business strategy requires a strategic approach. Cushman & Wakefield's specialized team will help you maximize the value of your asset, attract new business, reduce costs, and incorporate integration into your corporate sustainability program.
We teach you the benefits of a sustainable approach to real estate decision-making, align our efforts with those of our clients to meet corporate sustainability and CSR objectives as well as help you select the options that optimize the marketing possibilities and asset value And the wallet.
We can help you:
- Develop a comprehensive sustainability strategy for investors and occupiers
- Identify initiatives and solutions that offer the best sustainable value with maximum financial performance
- Advice on CSR strategies and monitoring of new trends
- Link between tenants and properties through green contracts
- Initial assessments and monitoring across a range of sustainability parameters including energy, water, solid waste and greenhouse gas emissions
- Maintenance Solutions and operations to reduce the environmental footprint, reduce costs, contracting sustainable service providers and awareness of tenants and community
- Development of Energy Management System based on ISO 50001
- LEED, WELL, BREEAM certifications applicable to every part of the building's life cycle: New design and construction, interior design and fit-out and management and maintenance of existing buildings
Cushman & Wakefield transforms the way the world works, shops and lives. Contact our team of experts about how we can help to maximize your business value.