Cushman & Wakefield's specialized banking and financial services team provides experience and market insight through the monitoring of global and local trends.
This Insight provides a significant value to our clients' real estate decision-making, and allows us to offer:
- Rationalization and cost reduction
- Maximizing operational efficiencies
- Flexibility and consistency in portfolios
- Dominance of market regulations and conditions
- Advice on the adaptation of real estate portfolios to a constantly changing business environment
- Support in the area of personal banking
Our team of professionals, consisting of lawyers, agents, economists and consultants, has the capacity to meet the diverse and complex needs of our clients through services such as Corporate Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Management of Leasing Contracts, Transactions, Programs and Projects, Management of Infrastructures, Valuations and Advisory, Project Management & Consultancy, Location Studies, Financial and Portfolio Analysis, Business Case Development, specialized Research & Insight and market analytics.
Cushman & Wakefield's corporate clients include banks and financial entities such as HSBC, Aegon, GE Money Bank, Societe Generale, Aviva, BNP Paribas, Rabobank, Citi, J.P.Morgan, MasterCard, Akzo Nobel and Deutsche Bank.