Cookie Use Notification

This site uses cookies to provide you with a more responsive and personalised service.

By using this site you agree to our use of cookies as set out in our cookie notice. Please read our cookie notice for more information on the cookies we use and how to delete or block the use of cookies.

Axiare acquires various assets in Spain

Click to Enlarge

Axiare invests €180 million for the acquisition of four office properties and a retail warehouse, advised by C&W

70% of the properties in the portfolio are prime Class A office buildings located in the city centres and financial districts of Madrid and Barcelona, and the remaining 30% comprise logistics and retail space.