To maintain our leadership, Cushman & Wakefield's policy is to provide the highest level of quality in our real estate consulting services that always anticipates customer expectations.
The Cushman & Wakefield quality management system has been implemented to meet the requirements of the UNE / EN / ISO 9001: 2015 standard and is applicable to our Real Estate Brokerage Consulting services provided by the organization:
- Commercialization of industrial product, commercial spaces, offices: Search of both investor and product, and intermediation between both.
- Comprehensive Investment Management. Search of both investor and product, and intermediation between both.
- Project management. Organization and control of projects of conditioning of office spaces.
- Asset Management: Shopping Centers and others; Intermediation between Asset Property and tenants.
- Making Valuations.
- Also this system of quality management has been implemented as a guarantee of the quality commitment acquired by Cushman & Wakefield with its clients.
Consequently, we must maintain and foster the improvement in historical trust deposited by our clients and in the services provided within the organization's own activities, continually adapting these services to the requirements of those.
Cushman & Wakefield considers quality as a strategic factor and integrates it into the management of the company as a critical variable of success, compliance with the requirements offered to our customers and applicable regulations, consolidating trust in our Organization.
Quality is the responsibility of all professionals of our company who contribute to develop, maintain and evaluate the management system implemented, reporting problems, recording deviations, proposing improvements, cooperating in internal and external audits, by strictly observing the guidelines contained in the manual.
The awareness, motivation and training of Cushman & Wakefield professionals towards quality is a permanent activity and the General Directorate makes available the resources necessary for it to be carried out, with a view to improving the services it offers its members. customers.
The image of Cushman & Wakefield must be cared for and enhanced, both for the internal and external customers of the organization, for all the staff working at it, at any level of it, and in either the staff or the collaborator; ensuring that it is always distinguished by its high level of professionalism, the quality of its services and Customer Service.
Cushman & Wakefield's guidelines and general objectives, in terms of quality, guide this quality policy.
Madrid, June 30th 2016